Survey Development at the Madison Summit, February 2015
Campus Surveys with Open Access to Measurement Instruments
Urging Excellence in Campus Victimization and Climate Survey Research
Measuring Institutional Betrayal and Support with the IBSQ
- How much rape? by John E. Bonine, Oregon Daily Emerald, 16 December 2014
- Surveys, Secrecy, and Sexual Assault by John E. Bonine, The Chronicle of Higher Education, 26 November 2014
- Use science as tool on campus sexual assault by Jennifer J. Freyd, The Register-Guard, 9 November 2014
- Official campus statistics for sexual violence mislead by Jennifer J. Freyd, Al Jazeera America, 14 July 2014
- Freyd, J.J. (2015). Examining Denial Tactics: Were Victims Overrepresented in the AAU Survey of Sexual Violence on College Campuses? The Blog, Huffington Post, September 29, 2015.
- A Supergroup Of Academics Is Trying To Stop People Who Profit From Campus Rape by Tyler Kingkade, The Huffington Post, 1 September 2015.
- Sexual misconduct survey sent out to student sample by Hannah Sarisohn, The Daily Collegian, 21 April 2015.
- Declining the AAU Survey by Michael Stratford, Inside Higher Ed, 13 January 2015.
- AAU Pushes Climate Surveys by Michael Stratford, Inside Higher Ed, 19 November 2014
- Experts Criticize Higher Ed Lobby For Undermining Federal Fight Against Campus Sexual Assault by Tyler Kingkade, Huffington Post, 18 November 2014
- AAU's Planned Sexual-Assault Survey Draws Backlash From Some Researchers by Tom Bartlett, The Chronicle of Higher Education, 18 November 2014
- Though Under Fire For Its Own Rape Response, UVA Advises Other Schools Nationwide by Tyler Kingkade
25 November 2014
|All photos from Madison Summit/ ARC3 development meeting, University of Wisconsin, February 2015. Photos by Jennifer Freyd and Janet Hyde.